What do Evocapil intensive capsules do?
- Evocapil intensive capsules provide treatment support for all men and women suffering from hair loss, dandruff, acne, eczema, nail breakage, white spot formation on the nails, hair, skin or nails.
- It provides a healthy extension of the nails and prevents breakage.
- Evocapil intensive capsules prevent hair from breaking and hair loss.
- Moistens the skin, increases its elasticity.
- Its antioxidant active vitamins, minerals, protect hair, skin and nails from harmful effects of free radicals.
- In order to list the important assets and their benefits.
What is in Evocapil Intensive Capsules
Evocapil capsules offer treatment support for all women and men who have problems with hair, skin or nails. Contains antioxidant active vitamins and protective minerals, L-cysteine, B12 Vitamin (Cyanocobalamin), Inositol B, J Vitamin, Vitamin H, B3 Vitamin, B9 Vitamin, B5 Vitamin, Zinc, Copper.
L-Cystine: It is the Keratinine front matter.Keratinine front matter. It accelerates hair growth. An antioxidant is effective in a follicular follicle.
Cyanocobalamin (B12 Vitamin): Second important vitamins for hair growth. It allows oxygen to be transported to the hair.
Inositol: Group B is a vitamin and acts as a growth factor for keratinocytes. It plays a role in the production of lecithin, which is necessary for the cell wall together with Choline Citrate.
Colinsitrat (J Vitamin): A member of the vitamin B family. Hairy deep helps to reduce cholesterol buildup.
Biotin (Vitamin H): Increases the elasticity of the hair cortex. It contributes to a rapid extension.
Niacin (B3 Vitamin): Vasodilator is an effective vitamin. The hair increases the microcirculation.
Folic acid (B9 Vitamin): Helps the development of tissues and proper functioning of cell functions. Supports renewal of cells.
Pantothenic acid (B5 Vitamin): Hair loss is seen in the absence. It has been used in hair loss treatment since 1940’s.
Zinc: Hair deficiency slows down with chronic zinc deficiency and widespread hair loss is seen.
Copper: contributes to the formation of red blood cells. Prevents hair color and distortion of the structure.
Manganese: Encourages hair growth. It has positive effects on hair pigmentation and growth.
Usage: It is recommended to take 2 x 1 capsules daily as a food supplement. Use also